Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Fall update and exciting news for the Adventures of Teddy Series!

This fall has been a busy one for me and my book. I was at the 6th annual Mississippi Peanut Festival selling and signing. I also visited two schools. My first ever school author visit was to Waynesboro Elementary School. My second and third presentations were at Columbia Primary School. I enjoyed telling the kindergarten, first, second and third grade students about being an author and reading Teddy Visits Mitchell Farms to them. I also gave them a sneak peak of the next book in the Adventures of Teddy series. 

The big news:
For a while now, I have wanted to work with a real artist for illustrating the books. I am now talking to some artists who are interested in working on the Adventures of Teddy series, and I think work on the next book could start soon. If all goes well, I hope to also put out a second edition of Teddy Visits Mitchell Farms with illustrations by the same artist who does the new book's illustrations. 
Hopefully I can release an official announcement soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment