Thursday, August 30, 2018

3 Reason Why I Am Excited!

I’m excited and here are the 3 reasons why:
  1. Camping Day trip with my family! We are going to go camping this weekendto Dunn’s Falls on Labor Day.  It will be a good time of relaxation and family fun. (Weather didn’t cooperate for camping.)
  2. It’s getting closer to the Mississippi Peanut Festival! This year the Peanut Festival is October 6 and 7. I’ll be there again for the fifth year straight and I’ll be selling and signing books.
  3. Teddy’s Pirate Adventure is almost complete. I’m meeting with the illustrator tomorrow to get the completed illustrations. I have already been working on the layout so I just need to replace the draft images with the finals and review everything. And submit in KDP. I’m going to use my booth at Mitchell Farms as a dual purpose booth. Sell and sign books and come-and-go book release party for Teddy’s Pirate Adventure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment