Thursday, April 30, 2015

Test Test Test, Can Anyone Hear Me?

I've had this blog, my Twitter account, and Facebook page going for a while now and the number of visitors, likes, and follows are still low. Also the number of book sales is low and number of Kindle version sales and number of reviews are both 0. I'm beginning to wonder if the only way to get likes, followers, and visits its to buy advertising.

I'm cheap and I try not to give up too easily so I'm going to try to create more content. Will more posts and tweets get more people's attention? We shall see! What about #hashtags, do they work, even outside of Twitter and Facebook? 

Question of the day: 
How many writers do you know of that are also a computer programmer? Hint: at least one. Please reply in the comments section.

Quote of the day:
"You can only get out what you put in." - Jacob C. Stroud, author of Teddy Visits Mitchell Farms

Cross linking:







No comments:

Post a Comment